"obey" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- "Good thing your people know how to obey instructions," the man said.
- We have no choice, you and I, but to obey our instructions.
- I feel positive that the girl must have obeyed instructions.
- People obey his instructions without any argument and with complete faith.
- I obeyed your instructions on that point to the letter.
- The majority of the crew did not question, and the rest obeyed their instructions.
- Most of those from the developing world are civil servants or others likely to obey official instructions.
- You will obey my own instructions whenever I give them.
- I will obey the orders and instructions of my superiors.
- The crew has been directed to act as if they are obeying his instructions.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.