"milk" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- "I'd as soon swive a warm bowl of milk pudding."
- There are also milk puddings such as rice pudding or semolina.
- In the UK, both sago and tapioca have long been used in sweet milk puddings.
- We nearly always had milk pudding, rice pudding, semolina or some other stodge.
- In Britain, the word tapioca often refers to a milk pudding thickened with arrowroot.
- "Man," he said, "you are white as a milk pudding and shivering fit to break yourself in pieces!"
- It was a little cold ham, cheese and the remains of a milk pudding.
- Tiny cubes of spiced milk pudding peered out from under matchsticks of green apple.
- She put the cable on the mantelpiece, and set about making a little milk pudding for her supper.
- The name was submitted by Macau and refers to a kind of milk pudding popular there.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.