"milk" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Using two white vans, the brothers pick up the bottled milk at Dellwood Foods in Yonkers and make 250 deliveries a week.
- So all she fed him was bottled milk.
- It was white as the whitest vanilla ice cream, as the bottled milk in tenement halls at dawn.
- It didn't taste like the regular bottled milk tasted, that they used now.
- She was in charge of feeding the rabbits and was busily preparing bottled milk for their next meal.
- On the nutritional front, most experts say that breast milk is better than bottled milk because it provides babies with their mothers' immunities.
- While the men went to fight, the women went to work and switched from breast feeding to bottled milk for their babies.
- Also, with the advent of widespread refrigeration and bottled milk the dairy was no longer required in the region.
- The effect would have been to end the British measuring of bottled milk in pints and would change the size of our standard loaf.
- Built originally as an ice plant, it was altered to also produce pasteurized bottled milk.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.