"milk" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He also offers her a milk bath.
- Back stage he is given a milk bath by Irene.
- Only one nasty flashback to young Carlo soaking in a milk bath suggests what he had to endure.
- An artist in her 80's told of a silent film star who lived at the Bossert Hotel and ordered a milk bath every day.
- A milk bath for supposed medicinal purposes for a dying child can be seen in the 1931 film Night Nurse.
- "There's a warm milk bath for your soft English skin, my lord."
- The scrub brought Spy back into the land of the living, while the calming effects of the yogurt were ideal preparation for the milk bath.
- Milk body boosters : milk baths made Cleopatra beautiful and can do the same for you.
- Roslin was small for her years, her skin as white as if she had just risen from a milk bath.
- Up the shore in Baltimore, crabs are slipped into a milk bath before the flour dusting, making an even crisper crust.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.