"milk" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- It was disappointing, to say the least, but there's no point crying over spilt milk.
- But I am not going to cry over spilt milk and that's past me.
- We have heard many times why that has not been possible and it's no good crying over spilt milk, as they say in these parts.
- There's no use, he agrees, in crying over spilt milk.
- As may be, I've never been one to cry over spilt milk.
- An old saying of my mother's came back: "Don't cry over spilt milk."
- There may be a tendency to "cry over spilt milk".
- He had told himself there was no use crying over spilt milk.
- "There Is no use crying over spilt milk, as my mom always says."
- But it's no good plan to cry over spilt milk.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.