"middle" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The man next to him was just past middle age.
- For the first time she seemed to be a woman in middle age.
- And later, too, when they were getting into late middle age.
- The picture had been taken when she was in early middle age.
- He was a man past middle age, older than my father.
- It was the face of a man in middle age.
- When you reach middle age, living alone can be very de.
- Now, however, he appeared to be at least in early middle age.
- My friend had reached middle age, married and with children.
- Wasn't so close with his money when he was young - come on him more in middle age, it did.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.