"make" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The contrast in their present lives could not be made more explicit.
- I shall now try to make explicit what these lines are.
- The theme of a call to action was made more explicit in the performance, with N!
- This book makes explicit what many people feel, all over the world, but are too embarrassed to say.
- "I already made explicit that they would be answered later."
- She also struggled with health problems, to an extent made explicit in her book.
- As a result, his music suggests more than it makes explicit.
- But exactly who these characters are is never made explicit.
- We would like to see those links made much more explicit.
- I think it should be made explicit what case is involved here.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.