"major" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- She felt as if she'd just gotten a free ride from her aunt for a major infraction.
- Mallette said when asked about his year of major infractions and long stretches in the penalty box.
- The firm has not been cited for any major regulatory infraction or malfeasance.
- This time, barring a major disciplinary infraction, he is due to be released on May 21.
- Ms. Lyons, the prison spokeswoman, said his record had been free of major infractions for 20 years.
- The man had self-consciously placed orders ahead of customers, a major infraction.
- Order was quickly restored with no major infractions handed out.
- These are not unusual penalties for this level of major infraction.
- For the first decade, he committed no major disciplinary infractions.
- The major infraction occurred shortly after Mile 22 of the 26.2-mile course.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.