"major" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He is known for committing one the first major financial frauds in the United States.
- No credible evidence has been published which would indicate that a major fraud has happened in fact.
- The book is an international success, but its publisher would, according to Dungia, commit a major fraud at his expenses.
- It soon admitted, though, that there was an investigation, quarreling only with the question of whether "major fraud" was involved.
- Ex post facto prosecution won't prevent major fraud, nor its effects on the economy and consumer confidence.
- Other targeted areas include major fraud, serious white-collar crime, terrorism and war crimes.
- But a number of them pushed for reassurance that there is no "major fraud" left to be found.
- Preparations are under way at the moment for a major electoral fraud.
- But it must be admitted that the current system opens the door to numerous major frauds and leakages.
- It's one thing to get hit with a major fraud, it's another to be in the newspaper every day.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.