"major" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Following the Notice, the investigation into potential major violations continued.
- The major violations usually involved people testing one car in the place of another.
- If there is a major violation, I'd find that hard to believe.
- Under the old rules, the maximum fine for a major violation was $50,000.
- But they aren't going to find a major violation.
- Yet the enforcement division for major violations has only 29 staff members, with each working on no more than three cases at a time.
- The Europeans, on the other hand, were the source of major violations and tensions in the system.
- The inspections, he added, had turned up several major violations.
- "There was nothing we would consider a serious or major violation."
- Do you think, then, that tomorrow morning there will really be a major violation of international law on this matter?
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.