"major" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Numerous key Reagan administration figures were indicted for, and some convicted of, major offences ranging from violating federal ethics laws to perjury.
- Boys who commit any of the major offences are liable to receive corporal punishment in the form of caning.
- Somehow, though, Babcock decided that her latest outburst did not constitute a major offence.
- Jim Sparks had been convicted five years before his second major offence and had been sentenced to three years for fraud.
- If she has another "major offence" at a grand slam over that period, she will banned from the following US Open.
- The Crown Law Office, among other duties, supervises the prosecution of major criminal offences.
- There's no records of anyone called Tachyon anywhere," said the woman, her voice suggesting that this was a major criminal offence.
- Murder is a major indictable offence: both the punishment and stigma stemming from conviction are severe.
- Once caught they should serve long sentences on a par with those convicted of major drug-trafficking offences.
- Bonsu is a native of neighbouring state, and advises that the insult would be regarded as the major offence.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.