"major" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The major culprit in all this, as in so much of American life, is television.
- The major culprits of his story are America's big law firms.
- The prices of steel and other materials are major culprits.
- On a more serious level, one of the major culprits is German economists.
- But the new report shows for the first time that acid rain is also a major culprit.
- But on closer examination, there were just three major culprits.
- But defined benefit plans are themselves the major culprit in the underlying problem.
- Experts agree, though, that lack of movement during the day is a major culprit in back pain.
- But the major culprit in this matter is the Federal budget deficit.
- The bullpen, though, has clearly established itself as a major culprit.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.