"major" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He said there had not been a major crime in his 11 years as chief.
- Major crime in the schools has increased 6.6 percent over the same period last year.
- Over all, major crimes are down 11 percent from 1997.
- Over all, major crime in the city has dropped 10 percent from this time last year.
- Major crimes in schools had dropped 8 percent, he said.
- In all of 1993, major crime declined 4 percent from the previous year.
- At least one major crime of the last week appeared to have been figured out.
- They also handle those cases concerned with major crime or of national concern and interest.
- Even so, the number of major crimes has fallen by nearly half since 1997.
- They held me responsible for every major crime of the past forty years.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.