"major" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He's the one who hasn't made any major mistakes yet, either.
- Now it seemed as if that was going to be a major mistake.
- A major mistake, then, is to show off, give them the feeling that you know more about a given subject than they do.
- Something in his eyes suggested she'd just made a major mistake, though she wasn't exactly sure what it was.
- But that was his first major mistake and he has been running hard for more than a year.
- However, the country had changed, and that was a major mistake on their part.
- They also have an opportunity to make a major mistake.
- I may have been making major mistakes on the job.
- This was the first major mistake of the battle for South.
- I made a major mistake in the middle of the course.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.