"major" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The sheer height of the Dutchman's ship forces the staging into a major miscalculation.
- "We see at the beginning and the end of the decade a major miscalculation by a labor union in this industry," he said.
- Apparently there was a major miscalculation on the part of the original estimators and too much has been shipped.
- A major miscalculation is made at the end.
- The major miscalculation of the evening was an exercise of power and volume perhaps excessive for this small hall.
- The movie might have already been completed had the singer not made a major miscalculation.
- One senior Administration official called the latest Russian offensive unnecessary and "a major miscalculation."
- Its huge expenditures for growth in Europe were unhinged by a number of major miscalculations.
- However, their attempt at punishment would be a major miscalculation.
- The move, prompted by fears that many travelers would again avoid Europe, proved to be a major miscalculation.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.