"major" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Caird saw this as a major distortion.
- Her dop's behavior pattern must be so different from her own that a major psychic distortion has taken place.
- But you repeat a major distortion that has found its way into the folklore about events of this spring at the University of Pennsylvania.
- Taken in conjunction with the tax benefits owner occupiers receive (see Chapter 13) it can be argued that this was a major economic distortion.
- There are major distortions, as one would expect from such a large passage of time.
- But major distortions require enormous masses in very small regions, and current technology is quite incapable of doing such a thing.
- One of the major distortions handed down from early Bergman critics is that his films can be expressed as pithy Ideas.
- But suppose there were some major distortion of time.
- This is about the maximum size a solid mirror can have without suffering from major distortion when tilted.
- Changing one without changing all could produce major distortions in the system.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.