"major" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- It was a major political error and one which could not be retrieved.
- The official line was thus that no major error had been made.
- Although, I note, no mention this major error in the blog.
- We made a major error by going to war in Iraq.
- Keeping 20% seems to have been a major error by Tehran.
- I guess that's how it is with all major errors.
- Now, the reason we cannot deploy immediately goes to the heart of the Senator's other major error.
- The Government are making a major error by dismissing local income tax out of hand.
- For a man new to campaigning, this decision could be a major political error.
- Would it be a major error, for example, to take down a kitchen wall?
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.