"major" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- A major technical misstep in 1970 led to financial difficulties and the eventual sale of the company to Garcia in 1973.
- This administration has made a series of missteps both major and minor; this looks like another one.
- Most participants in the album's recording admit that it was a major misstep for Kiss.
- One begins to suspect a major misstep in his development.
- Katz's only major misstep is his tendency to overgeneralize.
- Mark Pryor, 39, has buttressed his name, at least so far, by running a steady campaign free of major missteps.
- However, in November 1960, Holt made one of the few major missteps of his career.
- He executed the maneuver but could not control his landing, falling backward for an instant, a major misstep in a judged sport like aerials.
- Another major misstep is the prominent character played by Willem Dafoe.
- In hindsight, it was also a major misstep.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.