"major" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- If that is the case it would be a major oversight.
- While this may have been inevitable, to ignore its long-term impact would be a major historical oversight.
- The General Accounting Office is given major new oversight authority.
- Therefore, not asking about the ban would have been a major journalistic oversight by Gray.
- There had been a major oversight in the plan, the General thought.
- That would turn out to be a major oversight if their intention was to ready themselves for some future war.
- Warming up around the fire, we discovered the second major oversight of the trip: the whisky had run out the night before.
- A major oversight is that the artists' media are nowhere discussed.
- What is missing is electrical adjustment for the front seats, and that seems a major oversight in a car this expensive.
- This was a major oversight, since most people drove to the events.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.