"major" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He made a major blunder in laying out the line, however.
- Nor did he receive credit for the general absence of major blunders during his tenure.
- He had committed a major blunder in planning the model.
- The two companies committed three major blunders early on, say crisis experts.
- I'm on their choice of ground; the best I can hope to do is get out of this without making any major blunders.
- However, Phelps made a major blunder during his otherwise successful raid.
- But at one point he apparently saved the Americans from a major blunder.
- The only thing palm did on a consistent basis is shoot itself in the foot by making one major blunder or another.
- That was my first major blunder since I took over the newspaper.
- It remains one of the most major blunders any team has ever made in the trading market.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.