"main" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Its members would effectively have to buy milk supplies from their main competitor.
- The five minute change is means that the Carson show will not start at the same time as his main competitors.
- Start with how your main competitors price their products.
- After the merger, the company is expected to have more debt than its main competitors.
- Apple Daily, established in 1995, is the paper's main competitor.
- In 2001, under new management, the company merged with its main competitor, women.com.
- The show has two main competitors, both annual shows held in different parts of the world.
- The reason: one of the three main competitors says it does not matter who wins.
- In a corporate twist, they are now his main competitors.
- While in business, its main competitors were Netflix.com and Blockbuster.com.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.