"look" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- After the sound of a struggle from within the tent, Jack emerges looking distant and upset.
- Slowly but surely, lawyers emerged from the conference room looking not so much smug as startled.
- Milton emerged in a minute or two looking more anxious than ever under his mask of indifference.
- It was as though she'd emerged from her cocoon looking the way she'd always been meant to look.
- He hopes the theater will not emerge looking too new.
- A new toothbrush was sitting there too, and Ryan emerged from the room looking and feeling like a human being.
- I saw him emerge looking very blank indeed and asked him what was the matter.
- Nor did the news media emerge looking good.
- But the bottom line is that neither has thus far emerged looking remotely large enough for the job.
- By 1889 the church emerged looking much as it does today.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.