"look" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- But you'd best look to that face of yours if you're not to scare them silly.
- And the vegetables look best when they're chopped by hand, not in a food processor.
- We ought to choose the girl who will look best, as it is a picture.
- "Probably I can best look into that angle," she said fast.
- The smaller bulbs look best near the house, beneath a tree or against a wall where they will be seen.
- If it looks best, we'll give you a chance to send him phony information.
- From a marketing perspective, most items look best in the surroundings where they are used.
- "Republicans look after my interests best," the 21-year-old college student said, because they are "not just interested in minorities but the majority."
- There are, however, some women who know precisely which makeup colors look best, but can't find them.
- I'll move your plants around, and you tell me where they look best.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.