"look" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- They might look simple but thought had gone into them.
- The diet may look simple, but it can be rich.
- But like all the clothes in the collection, they look simple.
- The furniture looks simple, but there is a lot of work involved in it.
- It looked simple, but called no familiar picture to mind.
- From the street, this shop looks simple, and even conservative.
- We look at the patent problem and it looks pretty simple.
- It looks simple enough from the outside to place one particular room, but the inside of a building is confusing.
- It all looked very easy and simple, when the map lay before them.
- What looks very simple, is in fact a difficult problem.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.