"look" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- United looked very clueless in the second half.
- "Englehart" had apparently done an apt job of looking clueless.
- To have looked so clueless in the face of something they've had months to prepare for is inexcusable.
- They looked clueless when in Barca's half, when they managed to get hold of the ball.
- There are a handful of stars, many earnest strivers and a few kids who just look clueless.
- She looked clueless, so I offered her a brief technical summary of the decision.
- He did look clueless, as if he was totally unfamiliar with my name.
- Cameron looked clueless, he never answered one question - this housing benefit decision will come back to haunt him.
- A QE3 which looks just like QE2 would make him look desperate and clueless.
- There are times when Switzer looks so clueless it is almost comical.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.