"look" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- She looked childlike in that big seat with the spread of instruments around her.
- In sleep her face looked more childlike than womanly.
- Without those grand wings, she looked very frail and childlike.
- In this case, it is the mother, an aura of light playing around her head, who looks childlike.
- Broekman was curled up under a sheet near by, looking oddly childlike.
- When these units are used in a child's room, they look childlike.
- The chairdog was somewhat too large for him and he looked almost childlike there.
- She looked almost childlike in the big white bed, staring at the duvet.
- The Marshal always used to think he looked childlike, being so small, but now he was a little old man.
- What came out of the hole did look childlike.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.