"look" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- A deal that looked imminent now has a few obstacles facing it.
- The roast goose looked imminent when the army reached its main camp behind that long, sandy beach.
- Even though the sky was so overcast that rain or snow looked imminent, it hurt her eyes.
- Earlier this year, a military coup looked imminent.
- In each of the last three years, it looked imminent.
- For all of today's drama, however, the demise of the Edwards Dam does not look especially imminent.
- If his capture looked imminent - well, he was in a profession that entailed serious risks, and Qati had to be careful.
- If capture looks imminent, I'll arm it with a ten-second delay.
- War looked imminent until the French withdrew their support for the Spanish position, and a compromise was reached.
- As it prepared to recess, Congress appointed 18 members to watch developments and summon it back if fighting looks imminent.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.