"look" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Kate went on for a bit, but then she stopped and looked deeply into my eyes.
- He raised his head and looked deeply into her eyes.
- When she glanced up, he looked deeply into her eyes.
- At the end he leaned forward and looked deeply into each man's eyes.
- Then she held him from her and looked deeply into his eyes.
- He looked deeply into her eyes for a long moment, and then nodded.
- She held the woman's hands, and they were looking deeply into each other's eyes.
- Her strange round eyes were open, looking deeply into his.
- She raised her eyes slowly and looked deeply into his.
- But now the party must look deeply at its campaign strategy.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.