"look" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Campos does look very trim in his author photo.
- Some houses, like the one at No. 419 - one of the plain ones - look trim and well kept.
- Now back to her usual weight, she looks trim and athletic.
- All the guys who used to look trim and nice now have pot bellies.
- He is 68 years old but looked trim and healthy and required only a few hours of treatment at the hospital after a grueling experience.
- She looked trim and neat in her red uniform, every inch the efficient officer.
- There's a lot of work to keeping a burying ground looking trim and neat.
- She looked trim and neat in her riding clothes.
- Looking trim and fit, Stewart added: 'I'm not quite ready for first team football.
- The two men came into the fight looking trim and cut.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.