"look" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The material looked thin but it did its job well.
- Oh God - but it looked thin and cold up there!
- In the light through the window, her face looked thin and pale.
- The young woman looked thin and depressed; what had she been doing?
- It looked quite thin, and seemed to constitute the entire wall.
- The curly brown hair was the same, as were the blue eyes, but he looked so thin.
- But this argument looks a little thin when the country has just lost its gold star status, and under his watch.
- He did not speak and looked very thin but appeared alert.
- From where I'm standing they look a bit thin on the ground.
- He looked pale and thin, with dark circles around his eyes.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.