"look" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The walls had all collapsed and looked pretty flimsy.
- His arms also looked very flimsy when they did a test of him waving.
- As Harry had hoped, the roof had a trapdoor; it looked rather flimsy.
- I do see the gin-poles or tip-trees coming together now to support and swing the hoist, but they look pretty flimsy for the job.
- The thing he was wearing looked pretty flimsy," I said.
- Although they looked intact, they looked uncomfortably flimsy, too.
- The ramp just looked too flimsy!
- Rather, they looked pitifully flimsy, for their body skin was even whiter than that of their faces.
- They looked dreadfully small and flimsy to stack against the current in the canyon, let alone the drift ice there.
- Frankly, it makes the elephants look very flimsy by comparison.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.