"look" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- It looks sparse and fine to me, new look ma.
- At first glance the mother's apartment looked sparse.
- Their photo collections make the National Portrait Gallery look sparse.
- The dancers have been erratically paid; touring engagements look sparse.
- The lilac may look sparse, if the job is done properly.
- The plants looked sparse and thirsty but offered more cover than anything else we could see.
- If you've ever used Google maps to research a far-flung travel destination, you will have discovered, to your dismay, that they often look rather sparse.
- Additionally, the Coliseum was so spread out that even crowds of 60,000 looked sparse.
- The trees on the island had survived, although they looked strangely sparse and bedraggled for June.
- Tiny leaves of the low shrubs merged with distance into a solid carpet that looked remarkably sparse at any place you came close to.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.