"look" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Her face looked faintly gold from the flower-dust.
- He looked faintly ill, but he had recovered his composure.
- There had never been a picture that looked even faintly like any other picture and there was no end to them.
- She looked faintly like a witch, but wore the CC emblem.
- One dance sequence looks faintly like the frug.
- New people so rarely settled there, the same families married the same families until the members of the community looked faintly alike.
- On the wall of the Centre is a huge golden sculpture which looks faintly like an Inca mask.
- Joe looked at me for a single instant with something faintly like reproach.
- It looked faintly like a compound - faintly like something else.
- Sven pursed his lips, looking faintly like a thoughtful bulldog.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.