"look" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He looked vague, only half pulled out of his own thoughts.
- The young fellow looked a bit vague at that.
- Her uncle sat at his workbench looking vague, as though he'd forgotten why he was there.
- Nimzhian looked vague, as if this bit of history did not have any real meaning for her.
- He looked vague for a moment then nodded as he got the reference.
- The young man looked vague and was about to ask, "Who gets the steak?"
- We'd get a burst of something, then he'd sit there looking vague and mumbling things we couldn't understand.
- Rose shook his head, looked vague but considerably ill at ease.
- She looked vague, but Ellie gave her a little nod anyway.
- Even after the third repetition she still looked vague and ununderstanding.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.