"look" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Sitting nervously in the big chair, I attempted to read a series of images that just looked blurry and sometimes double to me.
- But he admitted that when he took them off, everything looked blurry.
- His painkillers were cutting in; she didn't look so blurry now.
- "But if you don't get your sleep, I'll look blurry."
- Reading was no problem, but my husband looked blurry across the dinner table.
- The colors were not vivid, and many prints looked blurry, she said.
- Rather than appearing sharper, the letters wind up looking slightly blurry.
- But even at those points, the snapshot looks pretty blurry.
- Down by 0-30 on her serve in the fourth game of the second set, Navratilova discovered why the ball suddenly looked so blurry.
- The optometrist put some drops in my eyes, and now everything looks blurry.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.