"look" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- She looks uncommonly like it,' he muttered, with a supercilious glance.
- I thought it looked uncommonly like a ruined city.
- To Mallow's straightforward eyes, it looked uncommonly like a fortress.
- "You look uncommonly pleased with yourself this morning," the Bard grumbled.
- Yet what he saw looked uncommonly like a beaten army streaming back.
- Hawk's first impression was that the Duke looked uncommonly like a vulture.
- The anger on his brow made him look uncommonly like a younger version of his brother.
- Her long, slim fingers, nails painted the color of blood, looked uncommonly like claws.
- He looked uncommonly like a master plumber come to present his bill.
- Both look uncommonly alike, both have red hair and you didn't even know their names.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.