"look" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- It's the last place where one would normally look for such a man, in the middle of the night.
- His face is really puffy compared to what he normally looks like.
- Years fell away from a countenance that normally looked older than his age.
- "It's been a long time since I could look normally at a day like this."
- Law enforcement agencies normally looked the other way on such sales.
- At the moment, however, that was exactly what I needed: a child looking and behaving normally.
- His hair normally looked as though he'd had a recent close encounter with a live wire.
- But which opinion do we normally look to for issues of state law?
- I do not normally look at women, they tend to confuse me.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.