"look" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The stains on the steps did look remarkably like blood.
- It looked remarkably like one of the corridors in the building by the Wall.
- Or at least, glimpsed someone who looked remarkably like her.
- Sometimes he looks remarkably like the man he's playing.
- In a large hat I looked remarkably like a mushroom.
- For a moment he looked remarkably like a dead man.
- Worse yet, such a tax cut would look remarkably like a political payoff.
- In the early morning sunlight he looked remarkably hand some.
- As he and Rubin stood together, they looked remarkably alike.
- This is the reason why the mosque looks remarkably like a church in design.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.