"look" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- I'll be looking at the events behind the headlines in all sports but especially on the road to London 2012.
- Then she just sat and didn't especially look at, or do, anything.
- "But then I haven't been especially looking for them, either."
- He had been looking especially for the small white-tiled building.
- Monica is especially looking forward to spending time with her country friend, Kim.
- She was especially looking forward to releasing the next patient.
- The older members especially looked to him for leadership and strength to face the new players of the game.
- He did not especially look forward to seeing Anna again.
- He did not especially look like it early against Chang, who took a 3-2 lead after holding serve.
- She looked especially at the old castle rising up from it.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.