"literally" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- I mean, he literally hung me out the window by my shirt.
- After the letters appear in space, they form words that literally hang in midair.
- The paint would start to come off the walls and would be literally hanging on.
- In the jagged illustrations the stars literally hang from the dark sky.
- She refused to spend another night under the dome with the threat of its imminent closure literally hanging over her.
- In the dining hall, a vast library literally hangs above the tables.
- Janida looked directly at the couple, her mouth literally hanging open as she stared.
- Now, for the first time, America is literally hanging on every word he and his dinner date have to say.
- "We literally hung a brand new glass curtain wall onto the old one."
- 'I remember one who was literally hanging on by his fingertips when we arrived, but we've always got them up in the end.'
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.