"like" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He didn't like war, as I understand it, but he never let his defenses grow soft.
- "I recognize there are people who don't like war," he said.
- You say they don't like war; could they prevent this one?
- They like war very much, and they retaliated against us.
- And he doesn't like war any more than Ashley did!
- They're exactly the same kind of folks he is, you notice, and I don't like civil war.
- Nobody likes war, and yet there are thousands of movies about war.
- In our talk you said that your race, homo sapiens, likes war.
- He'd relayed the news that Nash was bearing up although he didn't like war.
- They did not like the police, war, capitalism or racism.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.