"like" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He liked order in his life- a great deal of it, actually- but not as much as this map indicated.
- He is a man who likes security, order and control.
- "Speak, sir, and pray begin at the beginning; I like order in everything."
- It suits him, he's a man who likes order.
- Michael, who liked rules and order and everything in its place.
- He likes order and will accept nothing less than a respectable farm.
- Keiko herself had been the kind of child that liked order.
- She likes order and knowledge and remains focused on her cases.
- He likes order and it breaks his heart to see the abandoned lots where houses used to be.
- I don't know if it's because I'm older, but I like order.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.