"like" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Besides, I always thought you liked my sister best.
- I just don't like my sister being used like a lump of meat, something to barter.
- Jamal doesn't like his sister going to the dance with Chris.
- He doesn't like his sister much, due to unknown reasons.
- "I have always liked and respected your sister," Secca answered.
- A village boy, an actor, likes his new sister.
- If he hadn't got to know Edith first, he might have liked her sister better.
- I didn't like my sister either, not once I learned all the awful things she'd been doing.
- Bingley likes your sister undoubtedly; but he may never do more than like her, if she does not help him on.
- I know you don't like my sister and her family but you go too far sometimes.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.