"level" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- During the summer, the water level can be particularly low.
- Rest of the year the water level is about 10 feet deep.
- I got back in and the water level went up.
- The study now looks only at water levels over the past century.
- The local reports were of water levels between 2-3m deep.
- The water level, though, was lower than I had expected.
- The ground looked good and firm, well above the water level.
- Water levels have only been this low once in the last 80 years.
- Despite the size of the thing, the water level rose quickly.
- It is still possible to see the top of the house when the water levels are low.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.