"league" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- There "he developed some of the tactics that would later be widely used in the Anti-Saloon League.
- His efforts were considerably directed towards the promotion of the Anti-Saloon League.
- The Anti-Saloon League did not believe its actions to be immoral.
- While still governor, Hanly began to make work with the Anti-Saloon League.
- He was a contributor to other churches, as well, and the Anti-Saloon League.
- While a student he engaged in temperance work, and after graduation joined the Anti-Saloon League as a field secretary.
- Nationally in 1893 a group of moral reformers organized the Anti-Saloon League.
- The Anti-Saloon League was formed in 1893, uniting activists from different religious groups.
- In 1913, the Anti-Saloon League first publicly appealed for a prohibition amendment.
- In October 1902, the church hosted a speech by a member of the Anti-Saloon League.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.