"league" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He is a member of the Democratic League of Kosova.
- She was also the founder and president of the Colored Women's Democratic League.
- He was also the chairman of a political party named Democratic League.
- In the 1940s he was a leading member of the Democratic League, a non-aligned Third Force.
- The participants were members of the "Democratic League" and the "Independent Association".
- Upon his release, he formed Democratic League and attempted to resuscitate his political career, but to no avail.
- He founded the radical Democratic League in 1924.
- The Ethiopian Democratic League is a political party in Ethiopia.
- This student movement would however rapidly split away from the party, and form the more radical Democratic League.
- In 1946 the party changed its name to the "Country and Democratic League".
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.