"league" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- If you use a little poetic license, though, they're also looking at the 2011 baseball season as Big League Stew saw it.
- Kendall recently told Big League Stew her ex-husband won't be a part of the show, though "he's supportive of his children's mother."
- The relative down time in baseball has given me plenty of time to reflect back on another wild year gone by on Big League Stew.
- We've discussed those maturity issues a time or two here on Big League Stew.
- As the postseason continues, Big League Stew's Alex Remington will take a look at the statistics that might make a difference in each series.
- But we at Big League Stew have an even better idea.
- While at Georgia Tech he earned the nickname "Big League Stew", because of his professional manner on the course.
- Read more of Big League Stew's Detention Lecture series here.
- Furthermore, I have been a daily reader of Big League Stew for years.
- I realize and appreciate the light-hearted nature of Big League Stew.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.