"large" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Behind him was a large mural on the side of a building, titled, "To all our fallen soldiers."
- Built in 1975, the most notable feature of the structure was the large mural on the south side.
- In contrast, three large murals on the walls are a bit of a shock.
- Arranged together as one large mural - perhaps intended for the cathedral?
- They are large murals at each end of the station.
- It is reported to be the largest ceramic mural in the world.
- In addition to his large murals, Rowe was particularly well known for landscapes.
- There are more than 266 figures represented in the 14 large murals.
- His works can be found all over the world in everything from children's books to large murals.
- To his right was a wall-sized mural large enough to dominate a big living room.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.