"large" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- It would be a large incident if he said just one word.
- At some point during a large incident, any agency will reach a point where they find their resources overrun by needs.
- There is some level of confusion present in any large incident.
- These are problems that would need to be managed in addition to the existing set of issues present at any large incident.
- Situation awareness is an important part of effective command and is easy to lose at a large incident.
- And if-there would be a larger incident over this than he wanted.
- Another larger incident erupted on the school grounds during the summer.
- For the moment, the strategy stalled what would have been the largest single incident of ethnic cleansing.
- Blueberry Island is the third largest and most famous on the lake because of the garbage incident in the 1960s.
- Such a field intelligence unit could be valuable in large and complex incidents.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.