"large" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He observed the variations of a compass needle and found that larger deflections correlated with stronger auroral activity.
- Re-definition of the situation may follow an event that causes large deflections which cannot be resolved by reinterpreting the behavior.
- In a plasma a Coulomb collision rarely results in a large deflection.
- This avoids the large deflection to the orbit of a charged particle moving through a magnetic field and allows spin-dependent effects to dominate.
- The large deflections and stiffness changes usually associated with plastic bending can significantly change the internal load distribution, particularly in statically indeterminate beams.
- Given these relatively large deflections, cable barrier systems are not usually considered appropriate to shield fixed objects closer than 8 ft offset of the traveled way.
- For large deflections one can have multiple images and a non-invertible mapping: this is called strong lensing.
- Föppl-von Kármán equations (large deflection of elastic plates)
- The programs must allow for large deflections.
- There are also proposals to use aerodynamic lift at the point of closest approach (an aerogravity assist), to achieve a larger deflection and hence more energy gain.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.